Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dynamic Church Planting International Training July 29 - August 2, 2013


This is the DCPI (Dynamic Church Planting International)
CPM (Church Planting Movements) tract participants with our certificates after the 2 day training on August 1-2, 2013 at Rizal Re-Creation Center Laguna, Philippines 

Dr. John Bond 
DCPI - Asia South Pacific World Zone Leader

     This is my second year attending this DCPI training event in Laguna where they teach (4) Church Planting training tracts to over 100 pastors from throughout the Philippines.  It is always an honour to spend the week with these different pastors and visionary church leaders.  Last year I attended (2) of the tracts here which were CPE (Church Planting Essentials) and CPC (Churches Planting Churches). 

     In February 2012 I attended a Call to All Conference in Cebu Philippines where I met  the Vice President of DCPI Mark Williams, he gave me information about DCPI and informed me of the upcoming trainings in the Philippines.  I later attended a DCPI event  held in Baguio Philippines on May 16-19, 2012 and took the tract BAM (Becoming a Mentor to Church Planters) where I also became a certified trainer.  One of the trainers Dale Smith from Australia shared with me that he has a church plant in Davao which is 5 minutes from our house.  I coordinated with Dale and he came to Davao to conduct another DCPI tract called GNC (Growing New Churches) on September 3-6, 2012 which I co-hosted.  During the the September training I brought (3) of our local partners who underwent the training and also became certified trainers.

DCPI - BAM Training - Baguio at PCM - May 16-19, 2012


Since the trainings in 2012 I was able to host and co-lead (3) DCPI trainings.  

1. CPE training for our training team in Davao on September 19-21, 2012.

2. CPE training for Catalunan Grande Ministerial Fellowship in Davao on March 25-27, 2013

3. GNC training for Ambangeg Church leaders in Benguet on April 10-12, 2013         

     Last year I didn't bring Lydia and Josiah to the event at the Re-Creation Center but this year I did as I wanted Lydia to be on the same page as me and undergo the training so she could hear from the LORD what His vision is for us for church planting and so she took CPE (Church Planting Essentials) and I enjoyed the (3) days with Josiah all to myself.  The food is so good at Re-Creation Center and it a buffet with American and Filipino style food, a true blessing.  The manager of the center is a gifted evangelists who uses spinning tops to share the Gospel to students and all groups who come through the centre. We were excited to meet our nephew there by surprise.


    We're truly grateful to Rizal Re-Creation Center and the Australian Churches and individuals who sponsor this yearly event financially as it's always great to ignite the passion for church planting through the facilitators of DCPI.  I (Jeffrey) was privileged to be appointed a Master Trainer this so we can continue to roll out the training in Mindanao this year!  This is an honour I don't take lightly as there are currently only 250 Master Trainers internationally, I ask God to give me the strength, determination, passion and favour to represent DCPI through empowering church leaders and planting churches!  

Our goal is to help with the planting of (3) churches, certify (10) trainers and facilitate at-least (5) DCPI trainings this coming year.  


    Josiah and I had great fun playing basketball, soccer, volleyball, swimming, ping pong, running and sliding together.  Josiah made some new friends and enjoyed sleeping with me in a dorm with 2 bunk beds pushed together to make a big bed.  We watched the Bible movie and practiced healing people, it was a wonderful time with family and friends!



Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen
Matthew 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment